搜索
您的当前位置:首页正文

英文经典对白

来源:爱够旅游网


1,Frankly,my dear,I don‟t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I‟m going to make him an offer he can‟t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3, You don‟t understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could‟ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I‟ve got a feeling we‟re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here‟s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I‟m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It‟s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?“ 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell„s Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?“

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you‟re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:“I could dance with you„til the cows come home. On second thought, I„d rather dance with the cows until you came home.“ 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“

15、原文:“You talking„to me?“ 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?“

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don„be stingy, baby.“ 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。“

17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you„re gonna get.“ 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。“ 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

1.《阿甘正传》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

\"Death is a part of life\" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I„ll go home, and I„ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前对rose说的话: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

第1页

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: \"Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?\" \"No,\" I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes.\" 有一天我的小孙子问我\"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。\"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:\"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——\" 威廉华莱士:\"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!\" \"我们的自由!!

自由,他临死前说的喊出的也是这两个字,没有自由的生命是苟且的

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice \"We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive.\" Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 \"Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live.\"

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 \"Bond -- James Bond\" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever comes! 15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)

第2页

Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.

坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>) Go ahead, make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》) There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》) I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)

你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)

Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)

Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.

紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small.

我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)

we stand alone,together

我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: \"Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?\" \"No,\" I replied,\" But I served in a company of heroes.\"

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一 同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you‟'ll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies

第3页

that they may take our lives,

but they‟'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿 终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!” “我们的自由!!!” “我们的自由!!!”

在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

NO. 2 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I‟m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn‟t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It‟s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can‟t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don‟t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I‟ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it‟s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) 2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I‟ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) 4.I think it‟s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

第4页

5.Sir, you‟re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I‟ve ever loved any woman. And I‟ve waited longer for you than I‟ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I‟ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You‟re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I‟ll go home. And I‟ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We‟re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn‟t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you‟re heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you‟re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what‟s going to happen, or who I‟m going to meet, where I‟m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don‟t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you‟re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one ) 10.We‟re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

第5页

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You‟re going to get out of here. You‟re going to go on and you‟re going to make lots of babies and you‟re going to watch them grow and you‟re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person‟s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it‟s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn‟t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you‟re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they‟re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don‟t is because I‟m younger and pure. So I‟m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don‟t want to be someone that you‟re settling for. I don‟t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn‟t get to you? What would I have done without you? You‟re my family. You‟re all I‟ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We‟re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn‟t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you‟re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you‟re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what‟s going to happen, or who I‟m going to meet, where I‟m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

第6页

8.I figure life is a gift and I don‟t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you‟re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不 会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We‟re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You‟re going to get out of here. You‟re going to go on and you‟re going to make lots of babies and you‟re going to watch them grow and you‟re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去

37

《海上钢琴师》

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn‟t see an end to it. It wasn‟t what I saw that stopped me ,Max. It was what I didn‟t see. Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They‟re not infinite. You‟re infinite.

And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by.

But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me.

Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite.

Then on that keyboard there‟s no music you can play. That‟s God‟s piano. Did you see the streets? There‟re thousands of them. How do you choose just one?

One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don‟t even know where it comes to an end. Aren‟t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?

I was born on this ship. And the world passed me by.

But 2000 people at a time and there‟re old wishes here . But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..

You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not infinite.

第7页

I learned to live that way. Land?

Land is a ship too big for me,

It‟s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to strong, music I don‟t know how to play. I can never get off this ship. At best, I didn‟t step off my life. After all, I don‟t exist for anyone. 译文:

偌大的城市,绵延无尽。 并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步, 而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗? 拿钢琴来说。 键盘有始亦有终。

你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。

它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。 而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里, 等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。 我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢? 那是上帝的键盘啊! 你看到那数不清的街道吗? 如何只选择其中一条去走?

一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。 一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗? 我在这艘船上出生。

世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。 这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。 你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。 我习惯了这样的生活。 陆地?

陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,

太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。 我永远无法走下这艘船, 这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。 毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过,不是么

第8页

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

第9页

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

第10页

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

第11页

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

第12页

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

第13页

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

第14页

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

第15页

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

第16页

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

第17页

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:\"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?\" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:\"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?\" 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:\"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.\" 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:\"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。\" 15、原文:\"You talking'to me?\" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:\"你在跟我说话吗?\"

16、原文:\"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.\" 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:\"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。\"

17、原文:\"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.\" 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:\"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。\" 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

第18页

21、原文:\"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.\" 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:\"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。\" 22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962) 23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹\"时光流逝\"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:\"我是幸运的吗?\"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说\"你好\"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996) 54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比\"贪婪\"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987) 58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974) 59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967) 67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

第19页

英语美文:美国百佳电影中的经典台词

看美国原版电影是学习英语的有效途径之一,而在美国电影当中有一些著名的经典台词值得我们一读。下面是美国百佳电影中的经典台词,希望在你欣赏的同时也能学到地道的英语:

1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。

2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。\"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙•白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。

4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪•加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。

5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱•鲍嘉对英格里•褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。

6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)

12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)

13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)

14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)

15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

第20页

16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)

17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)

18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)

19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)

20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.

“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25.“Show me the money!\"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年) (山东:立静达) 1.《阿甘正传》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. \"Death is a part of life\" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

\"where is my jenny?\"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: \"Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?\" \"No,\" I

第21页

replied,” But I served in a company of heroes.\" 有一天我的小孙子问我\"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。\" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:\"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——\" 威廉华莱士:\"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!\" \"我们的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。

现从这一百句最佳台词中精选部分台词,英汉对照,以飨读者。 (以下的序号是台词的排名号)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

第22页

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976) 20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962) 23,There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 25,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932) 31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 37,I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942) 48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996) 54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

第23页

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960) 57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987) 58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974) 59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931) 94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

双语精选:最囧的15句英文电影对白 Notting Hill《诺丁山》

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. 我只是一个女生,站在一个男生面前,求他爱她。(嗯,观众都看出来了,谢谢。)

Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith《星球大战3:西斯的复仇》 Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo. 抱紧我,就像你在纳波湖边那样。(跟著名的“你不要奔跑过来,你等我奔跑过去”有的一拼。)

Jerry Maguire《征服情海》 You complete me.

你让我的生命完整了。(很好很圆满。)

Ever After《情话童真》

A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?

飞鸟或许会爱上鱼,夫人,但他们能活下来么?(飞鸟,怎么会爱上,水里的鱼„„飞鸟和鱼„„)

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me《双峰:与火同行》 I'm gone, like a turkey in the corn. Gobble gobble!

我走了,就像玉米地里的火鸡。咯咯„„(能不能像烤箱里的火鸡咧?)

X-Men《X战警》

You know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. 你知道一只癞蛤蟆被雷电集中之后会有什么后果么?跟所有其它东西一个下场。(原来癞蛤蟆被雷的结果不是变成王子

第24页

啊„„失望„„)

Sin City《罪恶城市》

My warrior woman. My valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire.

我的女战士。我的华尔裘丽雅。你永远将是我的,永远是,永远也不是。永远不是。那火焰,宝贝。它会把我们都燃烧了,吞噬了。世上再没有什么地方,容得下你我这样的火焰。(确定这不是意识流的诗歌?!)

Pretty Woman《漂亮女人》 And she rescues him right back. 而她也反过来挽救了他。(为啥又是罗伯茨?)

She's All That《窈窕美眉》浪漫插曲Kiss Me 月光下的双人舞

I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing. 我觉得自己就像(楼上!)《漂亮女人》里的茱莉亚·罗伯茨。那个„„除了妓女那一段哈。(半夜三更出来假扮罗伯茨啊„„)

Love Story 《爱情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱情就是不必说对不起。(言下之意就是说了对不起了就不是爱情?)

A Cry in the Dark《黑暗中的呐喊》 A dingo ate my baby! 野狗吃了我的孩子!(我们家阿毛,要是没给狼叼走,也该这么大了„„)

As Good as It Gets《尽善尽美》

You're why cavemen chiseled on walls. 山顶洞人凿壁绘画,就是因为有你。(敢情女主角是原始动物啊„„囧)

Four Wedding and a Funeral 《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》 Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed. 还在下雨么?我都没注意到。(所以打雷下雨衣服肯定没收。)

Dirty Dancing《辣身舞》 I carried a watermelon. 我带了个西瓜来。(为啥俺想到的不是猪八戒就是小兵张嘎咧?)

City of Angels《天使之城》忧伤主题歌In the Arms of the Angel We were made to fit together. 我们注定是要在一起的。(想想电影情节„„这台词还真讽刺。)

10大最难忘电影台词(英汉对照) 1、\"Bond、James Bond.\"

Sean Connery 《Dr. No》 1962 “邦德、詹姆斯·邦德。”

第25页

肖恩·康纳利《诺博士》1962

2、\"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.\" Humphrey Bogart 《Casablanca》 1942

“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞·鲍格特《卡萨布兰卡》1942

3、\"It's not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.\" Mae West 《I'm No Angel》 1933

“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。” 米·怀斯特《我不是天使》1933

4、\"I'll be back.\"

Arnold Schwarzenegger The Terminator 1984 “我会回来的。”

阿诺德·施瓦辛格《终结者》1984

5、\"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?\" Jean Harlow 《Hell's Angels》 1930

“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 琼·哈罗《地狱天使》1930

6、\"Life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get.\" Tom Hanks 《Forrest Gump》 1994

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。” 汤姆·汉克斯《阿甘正传》1994

7、\"I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows untill you came home.\" Groucho Marx 《Duck Soup》 1933

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。 格罗克·马克思《容易事》1933

8、\"Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.\" Clark Gable《Gone With The Wind》1939 “坦白的说,我不在乎。” 克拉克·盖伯《飘》1939

9、\"You talkin' to me?\"

Robert De Niro 《Taxi Driver》 1976 “你在跟我说话吗?”

罗伯特·德尼罗《出租司机》1976

10、\"Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side? And don’t be stinchy, baby\" Greta Garbo 《Anna Christie》 1930

给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水?宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。 格利泰·嘉宝《安娜·克里斯蒂》1930

第26页

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top