您好,欢迎来到爱够旅游网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页有关医生与病人英语对话_看医生的英语对话

有关医生与病人英语对话_看医生的英语对话

来源:爱够旅游网
 开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。教师应将传统教学法和交际教学法有机结合 ,注重培养学生语言能力 ,讲究语言环境的创设 ,重视交际策略的运用 ,以提高其交际能力。精心收集了有关医生与病人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关医生与病人英语对话篇1

大夫请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

有关医生与病人英语对话篇2

李太太请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

约翰逊大夫我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太我是李太太。请帮帮我

Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫你怎么啦,李太太?

Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。

Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

约翰逊大夫比尔哪儿不舒服?

Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill? 李太太他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。

Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders… 约翰逊大夫他是不是周身都长了?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body? 李太太是。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. 约翰逊大夫他有没有发烧呢?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever? 李太太哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade. 约翰逊大夫哎呀,那太糟了。 Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

李太太大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。

Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him. 约翰逊大夫他出麻疹了。

Dr. Johnson: He has the measles. 李太太出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?

Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now? 约翰逊大夫今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。

Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this

afternoon.

李太太谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。

Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。

Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

李太太我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。

Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.

约翰逊大夫再见。

Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

有关医生与病人英语对话篇3

病人我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师不客气。

看了“有关医生与病人英语对话”的人还看了

关于医生和病人的英语对话

关于病人与医生的英语对话

有关医生和病人的英语对话

医生与病人的英语对话

医生与患者的英语对话

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- igbc.cn 版权所有 湘ICP备2023023988号-5

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务